Friday, December 24, 2010

Call of Duty Black OPS - I'm a cry baby ;)

I have been VERY feed up with the outright blatant cheating being done in "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2". The continuous auto head shot was the last straw... I was amazed that this was happening on so many servers that had the Valve Anti-Cheat running. Why on earth is this happening? I even found at least one very proud website offering software the whole list of cheat possibilities from the subtle (no recoil, no flinch) to the blatant (auto head shot) as noted above. The software is for ALL versions of the game...

So, COOL Call of Duty Black OPS is released with dedicated servers! Valve has got to be able to handle the cheating now!? Wrong!!! There are many people using the blatant cheats and the subtle cheats.

Naturally, the subtle ones are not the end of the world. However, I DO have issues with the 80 kill, 1 death DB's.

/rant
/crying

No comments:

Post a Comment